- 4th Oct, 2017
The Small Business Digital Grants Program has hit the road again! This is only around for a very very short window of time. In fact, it is from September 27th until 24th of October so do not miss out.
This digital grant allows small businesses to access digital technologies and services that are designed to enable them to work smarter, engage with the global economy and to make the most out of online opportunities caused by the digital disruption in the marketplace.
We are not sugar coating it with facts and figures that you may see floating around on social media and alike. Here is the low down on what this round is about:
The grant is designed to help out businesses in the following areas:
- Digital Media Content Creation – this includes website design, website development, mobile app development, and social media
- Internet Marketing Campaign Creation – this includes creating content for your website, blog posts and digital media branding
The funding scheme has not changed in the way the government has decided to issue its grant. The structure of the arrangement is that you pay half and they will pay half. The minimum amount of matched funding is $1,000 and the maximum is $10,000. The conditions are the same as per round 2 which you can find listed in our previous post at https://www.suncoastwebsolutions.com.au/blog/queensland-government-digital-media-grant-round-2.html.
We cannot stress enough as to how valuable this could be for your business and if you are not sure about what to do our advice is call us or just close this browser window down. It is not something that you “really need to get your head around”. It is a matter of applying and waiting for the result to come back. There are still a lot of traditional, old school styled business owners who are romantic about Yellow Pages and how they provide great results over the years. Do not put yourself into this category, do not risk your business because of it, invest in the future of your business. The requirements are so so minimal that there is no reason why a small business cannot go for it. This includes those of you who “dabble” in a “hobby business”… Seriously this is all you need to apply:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have Queensland headquarters or significant Queensland-based operations
- declare if any owners or directors of the business are an undischarged bankrupt or insolvent.
- business needs to be available for a survey on the success of the project 12 months after it is completed.
- Have an annual turnover of less than $2 million or less in the past 12 months.
Who can apply for this?
ANY Queensland based business who meet the above requirements!
How to apply for Queensland Small Business Digital Grant
- Review the Small Business Digital Grant Application
- Review the Small Business Digital Grant Terms and Conditions
- Contact Suncoast Web Solutions today to get your application underway and your Digital Media Project started
Timeframe to submit an application for funding: Today and 5 PM on 24th of October 2017!
WE ARE YOUR ONE-STOP INTERNET MARKETING SOLUTION ON THE SUNSHINE COAST!